Thursday 9 August 2012

A Sneak Peek At the Autumn/Winter Trends

 

autumn

 

As summer is heading near the end don’t feel sad. We’ve still got the trends of Autumn and Winter to look forward to!

Click below to check out my guide to next seasons trends;

 

 

Starry Eyed Fashion

 

 

Midnight Blue

 

 

Autumn Hues

 

Autumn/Winter 2012/13 Trends

 

To have a closer look at the images featured please take a look at my Polyvore page.

Are you looking forward to wearing next seasons trends?

Jasmine,

x

7 comments:

  1. love the midnight blue and burgundy shades! the blue awwear dress and the burgundy asos dress are perfect picks. i would definitely wear both!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that Dorothy Perkins skirt is just $24.99! Nice post, btw. We don't have autumn here sadly. Just rain or shine. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great post!:) need to buy one of those space items:)
    xx Kate


    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autum Hues are always a fav trend of mine when the fall season hits. Nice sellections.

    www.fashionforjojo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you blog.. do you mind following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post was so helpful I was asking myself what the new trends for this winter session might be. I like the jumpsuit for some reason I migh go and try them on :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i looove the river island jumper, its so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete