Saturday 6 April 2013

Label Love: Wildfox’s Daydream Collection

 

b755fe213811924c216122a86c90a645

 

As soon as I saw Wildfox’s Daydream collection I instantly fell in love. Wildfox has a whole range of awesome styles and designs but it’s always their beautiful summer items that catch my eye.

A huge amount of celebrities have been seen wearing the brand including Beyonce, Vanessa Hudgens, the Kardashians and Victoria Beckham. I’ve always loved Wildfox but unfortunately it’s a bit too expensive for me to buy at the moment, but for now I will definitely be daydreaming of buying these gorgeous items.

Click below to read more;

 

£98

 

£98

 

£98

 

£90

 

£120

 

♥ My personal favourite! £120

 

£120

 

£120

 

Jasmine,

xx


For the latest updates follow Styled + Wired on Bloglovin and for behind the scenes, inspiration, first looks and and other awesome stuff follow me on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment