Sunday 14 April 2013

The Weekend Wishlist: 14/04/2013

 

 

This week I’ve been loving the look of crop tops paired with skirts for the perfect summery outfit and I am slightly obsessed with circular sunnies. Totally quirky and cool. Also I’ve made a tumblr for Styled + Wired so you can see all the coolest fashion and music in just one click. Go check it out! But for now here’s some of my favourite items from around the web for this week;

Duffle bag £32 Accessorize, White dress £30 Miss Selfridge, White crop top & skirt £118 & £27 Nasty Gal, Ring £12 Accessorize, Pink crop top £8 Monki, Paisley crop top £5.99 Newlook, Pink dress £325 Free People

Jasmine,

xx


For the latest updates follow Styled + Wired on Bloglovin and for behind the scenes, inspiration, first looks and and other awesome stuff follow me on Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. I love that pink dress on the left it's so pretty!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for comment. That dress is pretty gorgeous isn't it? :)

      Delete