Saturday 9 March 2013

In love with Love label: The best of Very.co.uk

 

I've never really taken much notice of Very.co.uk before as I really hate buying clothes online, but I think I might make an exception this time, as this spring there is a whole collection of gorgeous clothing on the online department store. After looking at the cute nautical trend and the fabulous print range I think I might need to have a shopping spree. After looking at my picks you might just decide that you ‘need’ these lovely items in your life too! After all the prices are super reasonable.

Click below to read more;

 

image

Ditsy Print Shirt Dress

£32

 

image

Dipped Back Animal Print Dress

£29

 

image

Neon Lace Bodice Prom Dress

£39

 

image

Pattern Intarsia Jumper

£29

 

image

Colour Block Button Back Jumper

£25

 

image

Embellished Open Shoulder Swing Dress

£39

 

image

Jewel Floral Printed Denim Gilet

£29

 

image

Seaside Print Playsuit

£29

 

image

Belted Striped Bandeau Dress

£29

 

image

Spot Playsuit with Tie Waist

£29

Oh, I think I’m in love. Who cares if the sun isn’t shining just yet!

Have fun shopping ☼

Jasmine,

x

2 comments: