Tuesday 19 March 2013

Sky Ferreira models for Forever 21


SKY-3


One of my modelling and musical favourites is now fronting Forever 21’s festival collection. Sky Ferreira is both a Model and Singer and will be performing at Coachella this year so the festival style is ideal for her to advertise at the moment. The photo shoot and the film (see below) were both shot at the Saguara Hotel in Palm Springs.  The Californian style is perfect for summer with pretty boho items and bright colours included in the collection.
Click below to read more;

See her modelling the range below;


The collection will hit Forever 21 stores on the 22nd of March and you can download Sky’s Ghost EP now if you live in in America.

I really loved the original video for ‘Lost In My Bedroom’ so I thought I better share it. Super 90’s vibes!

Jasmine,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment