Sunday 19 February 2012

Latest album releases–20/02/12

This week is rather a busy one with quite a large number of albums being released tomorrow. My pick of the week though, will have to be Band of Skulls second album ‘Sweet Sour’. After falling in love with their first album ‘Baby Darling Doll Face Honey’, I couldn’t wait to hear new material. So when I heard their first single to be released from the new album, ‘The Devil Takes Care Of His Own’, I  was kind of excited, but it didn’t really grab me from the first listen. It was a grower though and now I love it. Since then they have released the brilliant single ‘Bruises’.
SweetSour_jpg_630x3937_q85
Other releases this week include Sleigh Bells second album ‘Reign of Terror’. Check out the list here.
Jasmine,
x♫x

No comments:

Post a Comment