Tuesday 3 July 2012

Audrey Hepburn...Style Icon of the 60's


"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years."
— Audrey Hepburn
Audrey Hepburn remains an inspirational and admired fashion figure since her huge success during the  1960's. I love her grace and elegance and with her classic, timeless style, she reminds us that less is more, good etiquette will never go out of style and a kind heart is irreplaceable. Her delicate beauty and sweet nature is surely an inspiration to many women... here are a few things that we can we can learn from our beautiful role model...
Be Kind and Compassionate.

Have Good Posture.
Be Fun and Free.
“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” 
― 
Audrey Hepburn
Adore Francais.
Elegance is Priceless.
Why not?
When you’re strong and beautiful on the inside, it doesn’t take much effort to share your beauty with the world. The answer is to believe that you do indeed possess such qualities. Thinking of others, saying kind words and being modest, its wonderful to be reminded of such elegant simplicity from a very chic lady. Thank you Audrey.
For more posts like this visit my new blog > http://hot-sweet-and-spicy.blogspot.co.uk/ and add me via GFC or Bloglovin'.
Thankyou!
Megan,
xox

2 comments:

  1. such a nice blog!
    i'm following you via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Audrey Hepburn! stylish and aspirational! great blog!

    ReplyDelete