Friday 30 March 2012

Newlook: Sleeveless Pleated Dress in Coral

Why is it that whenever you want something, you can never find it? It is so frustrating that I can't seem to find this dress in a size 8, even though I have endlessly checked the website to see if they restocked it; or got it in a size 8 in my local Newlook. They always seem to have it in anything but a size 8! On websites and shops, all the prettiest and quality dresses are snatched up quickly by 'eagle' buyers. So I'm going to advise you guys, so that you don't make the same mistake as I did. If you see a dress, skirt or any item of clothing that you like, don't be indecisive or unsure about it, if you love it, then you love it! Buy it quickly before people swoop in and buy them all!- sometimes they don't restock a certain dress and replace it with something else :/ so don't take chances. See it. Love it. Buy it!


Megan,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment