Tuesday 6 March 2012

New Look: Black Geometric Print Dress + Candy Geo Skater Dress

Do you ever find yourself dreaming about strolling along tropical beaches and bathing in the hot summer sun? I know I do, and I've found two gorgeous dresses which could make my summer a little sunnier! These two cute Geometric print dresses would be so great for summer and I love them both for their bright and exciting colours.
  The Candy geo skater dress is my favorite of the two, and its light blend of pastel colours; is a casual yet stylish outfit that'd be ideal for daytime wear. It's £22.99 from New Look and will probably be a popular trend during the summer months. It'd pair really well with the 'Pink Leather Cross-Over Woven Wedges', also from New Look for £39.99. There is nothing more classic for a women than an outfit consisting of a beautifully feminine pastel dress - its a timeless trend that'll never come out of style.
  
  The other dress which caught my eye, was the Black Geometric Print Dress with the exotic shades of purple, orange and red - ideal for a night out. It's vibrant colors would put a spring into your step and energy into your mood as it is a chic and stylish buy for £24.99 from New Look. I can't wait to start shopping for summer! x


Megan,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment