Tuesday 6 March 2012

CHANEL: 'Perfection Lumiere' Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Make-Up

Last week when I was trying out the testers from my Vogue mag, I came across a tester for the new Perfection Lumiere by Chanel. I wasn't expecting any miracles with it, and guessed that it'd give me that usual 'caked' effect and heavy feeling as I got with quite a few of my past foundations. It also wasn't the exact right shade which I usually wear so I wasn't expecting it to blend amazingly. Even so, I was so surprised when I applied it onto my skin! I've never come across a foundation which feels so light and blends so well to give an amazingly natural complexion
Even though it wasn't exactly my colour skin tone, it is fairly translucent which enabled it to blend with my skin tone. I also loved the scent and texture of it, it is smooth and comfortable to wear and makes skin look flawless as well as eliminating shine. Great job Chanel! I know that I probably sound like I'm advertising this product but I actually love it and planning to buy it soon! If you want to test it then go to Debenhams or House of Fraser to try it out and buy it for £36. Its amazing!


Megan,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment