Tuesday 20 March 2012

What I’ve been listening to…

 

I’ve been so busy lately doing boring case studies and stuff for school, so I thought I’d write a little about what songs I can’t stop listening to at the moment while I’ve got a bit of spare time. :)

Marina and the Diamonds - Primadonna by Marina and The Diamonds
  • After already reaching over half a million views on YouTube, I predict that Primadonna will be a big hit for Marina. The latest single from Marina is quite different to her past songs. I was a bit worried about her new direction when the last single Radioactive was released, but Primadonna is a perfect pop song and I love it!

 

Never Let Me Go
  • To be honest the first time I heard this song I cried a bit, and I don’t cry at songs. Ever. That’s a compliment. This song is just so emotional and Florence’s vocals are amazing. This is one of my favourites from the album Ceremonials.

I have so many other songs to write about, so expect to see me blog about them soon!

Jasmine,

x♫x

No comments:

Post a Comment